An added value.
Terran Recicladora is different from other companies in the sector thanks to a series of additional benefits offered to its suppliers and customers, including:
- Punctual and timely service
- Continuous and permanent service (24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Uninterrupted flow
- Savings and cost recovery in your waste management processes
- Innovation in services and solutions
- On-site waste management at your facilities
- Operational support with experienced staff
- Highly reliable logistics and transportation service
- Permits for waste collection, transport and disposal.
- Compliance with current environmental regulations, delivery and follow-up of the corresponding manifestos, as well as waste destruction certificates and environmental certificates.
We support our suppliers through various means, ranging from technological resources to financial resources, to maximize their potential for training and collection, as well as better use and waste management, generating a greater positive impact on our environment.
For generators of industry and commerce, we offer all the financial services of Financial Institutions, such as foreign currency sale, currency hedges, loans, investments, checking accounts and other services that cover your financial needs through various alliances.
For small recyclers, we offer financing through Financial Institutions for the acquisition of machinery and equipment for their collection centers, training in recyclable materials, and counseling on areas of greatest concentration, opportunity zones, and potential suppliers. We also offer counseling and support to enroll in Social Security and join the formal economy through SAT programs.
For independent intermediaries, we provide financing through Financial Institutions for the acquisition of pickup trucks and trailers for waste collection, training in the identification and selection of recyclable materials, counseling and support to enroll in Social Security and join the formal economy (in case they are not a part of it).
For scavengers, we offer financing through Financial Institutions for the purchase of tricycles and bicycles, training in the identification and selection of recyclable materials, as well as minimum safety and hygiene equipment, counseling and support to enroll in Social Security and join the formal economy through SAT programs.
Corporate Offices: Av. Eugenio Garza Sada No.626 Local D, Fracc. Tres Arroyos. Jesús Maria, Aguascalientes.
Tel. 011 +52 (449) 2383979 firstname.lastname@example.org